Are you looking for a way to increase business and grow your list of business contacts, in a warm, friendly and casual environment?
Then Kennett BizNet is for you!
Since 1998 Kennett Biznet has set the stage to promote your business, network and exchange referrals. It happens RIGHT here and RIGHT now.
Kennett BizNet is an organization of dedicated professionals committed to each others success. We meet twice a month for coffee and breakfast (should you desire) and discuss topical issues, effective business practices and get to know each other, so we can referral business to our members when the need arises among our circle of influence.
Not only do BizNet's members do business with BizNet members, we are always on the look-out for that prospect that might be a good fit for another members business.
We are a business networking group affiliated with the Southern Chester County Chamber of Commerce, and each of our members represents a unique business category. If you are a Member of the SCCCC (Southern Chester Chamber of Commerce), then there are no additional dues to join BizNet!
Next Meeting is January 8th 2019 (Since the 1st is a New Year's Day).
The Meeting will be at the Chamber Office in West Grove (8 Federal Road)
Then we return to Kendal...January 22 at 7:30 am and February will return to the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays.
You are Invited to join us on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday mornings of each month at 7:30 am, at Kendal on Route 1, Kennett Square.
- Meeting Begins - President of Biznet Welcomes everyone
- Each Member does a 30 Second Commercial
- Member Spotlight 20 Minute Commercial of who you are (1 Member, once a month, provides an in-depth look into who that are and how they can help your clients)
- Group Discussion (on a hot topic facing our businesses, where we all benefit from each others expertise, Once a Month)
- Thank You's to other member who have helped you since last meeting, with referrals or completed work.
- Community Events...That members are promoting and their involvement with the event
- Adjournment 8:40 AM Sharp
Any questions, please contact our current Membership Chair, Brian Roselli 610-444-0300 X3, or Broselli@allstate.com